[mythtv-users] Missed recordings

Bernard Giannetti thebernmeister at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:39:01 UTC 2011

> Nearly all rules should be "any time" rules, and you can fine tune them
> with filters like "New episodes only" or "Exclude repeat episodes" or
> whatever.  (Or, better, just teach MythTV which episodes you've actually
> seen with Never Record.)

Yep, as I said in a previous post I'm learning how "Record at any time on any channel" works in reality (along with Never Record and Don't Record and also the tags Don't Record, Earlier and Duplicate).  Starts to make sense after playing with it a bit...and learning to trust the scheduler!

Thanks again,

Bernard.