[mythtv-users] find orphans.py question

Greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 22:41:13 UTC 2011

  I noticed tons of orphaned png files on my system..I tried find
orphans.py,it didn't find any,it did find 4 snapshots and 2 videos and
all my database backup's.
   My question is why it didn't find the png's? One other question is
why does it target my db_backup's? I have a ten day rotation defined in
a cron job as suggested on the wiki.. I removed all references to the
dbbackup's and when I run the script it still show my backup's as
orphans...I really don't want to delete my backups...