[mythtv-users] SOLVED Random lockups on Mythbackend

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Mon Apr 11 01:28:47 UTC 2011

On 11 April 2011 10:08, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]
I had an issues with an onboard sky2 based NIC on an intel P4 motherboard,
if it had any sort of high network load the network would stop functioning
until you restarted the network services.

limiting file transfers to 1MB/sec was painful :( so recently replaced it
with a Core i5 so much faster and and extra 3 cores is great for transcoding
and commflagging.

Cheers,

Anthony