[mythtv-users] mythweb NO DATA with HDHR

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 7 22:12:40 UTC 2011

On 04/07/2011 04:29 PM, Brent Meyer wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM, bhaskins wrote:
>> Things were fine on my myth system until I started to get blank recordings.
>> Eventually I deleted and reinstalled all tuners.
>> The good news is that for the first time I can record three channels at
>> once using manual programing.
>>
>> The bad news is that mythweb says "NO DATA" for any/all channels.
>> mythfilldatabase says " no new data available ".
>> I spent lots of time entering the xmltvid numbers from schedules direct.
>> I'm really missing something here, this was fine before the tuner r&  r.
>>
>> I'm really dreading the release of ubuntu 11 this month.
>> For me both versions of 9 were rock solid, 10 has been all pain, no gain.
>> Sadly, late versions of Fedora seem to have the same problems.
> It sounds like maybe you didn't associate your tuners with your video
> sources.

Or, I'd guess you have "shadow" channels, but, yeah, I'm pretty sure
Brent is right that your Input Connections configuration is now broken.
I recommend:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034

(now that you've done the Capture Card portion, you just need to do the
Video Sources portion--which will mean rescanning channels, too.)

Mike