[mythtv-users] MythArchive in 0.24: Sorting broken in 'Select Recordings'

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Apr 6 16:48:03 UTC 2011

On 04/06/2011 10:38 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> No the problem was the list of recordings sent by
> RemoteGetRecordedList() was changed to be always unsorted when
> previously it was always sorted by time either ascending or descending
> depending on the passed parameter. This is something outside of
> MythArchive's control. I believe this should now be fixed by sphery in
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/e965e4bab1d37fd9fa94a5.
>
> The call to RemoteGetRecordedList() in
> RecordingSelector::getRecordingList() is passing true when it should be
> 1 but the result should be the same.

Oops.  Sorry.  I searched the mythtv code for use of the functionality,
but didn't search mythplugins.  I keep forgetting that MythArchive uses
a lot of the recordings functionality.  I'll try to do better in the future.

And if you haven't flipped the boolean (just for consistency) by the
time I look at the code, again, I'll do it.

Mike