[mythtv-users] mythweb broken by latest update

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 4 22:09:48 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 05:21 PM, Greg Woods wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 16:57 -0400, Raymond Wagner wrote:
>> On 4/4/2011 16:54, Greg Woods wrote:
>>> User Notice at /var/www/html/mythweb/classes/MythBackend.php, line 97:
>>> !!NoTrans: Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=64, backend=65)!!
>>>
>>> Anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong or what I need to do
>>> to get mythweb working again?
>> Looks like you have yet to update your php bindings for the new protocol
>> revision.
> How do I do that? I've never had to do that before so I don't know. I
> did update all my php* packages but that didn't help.

When configuring mythtv, check whether it says it's going to install PHP
bindings.  And verify your configure line is appropriate for current
MythTV (see --help output).  Also, verify that the bindings are being
installed to the same location they used to be installed.  Search for
MythBackend.php, and if you have multiple installed on your system,
there's probably an issue.

Mike