[mythtv-users] moving TV picture position

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:00:43 UTC 2010

I'm running 0.23-fixes.
I seem to be unable to move my TV picture to the left. (It's a long
story why I need this and it has nothing to do with overscan, I
already fixed that). In the Playback settings I can stretch it
horizontal and vertical and I can move it to the right but not to the
left. To me it looks like negative numbers in the settings are
ignored, could this be a bug?
By the way, I can move the picture with manual zoom during playback
but that's not really a solution.

Can anyone else move the picture with these settings?