[mythtv-users] uPnP Problem - Fixed

Andy Woolley andy at milonic.com
Tue Sep 28 08:20:38 UTC 2010

I found the problem - why is it always the way as soon as you post :-))

Anyway, my server has 2 ip addresses 192.160.0.2 and 192.168.0.3 as a copy -
Not sure why but is appears that MythTv is using the copied ip address as
it's main address.

Once I added  239.0.0.0/8 as a route to eth0:0 it opened it all up.

Regards,

Andy