[mythtv-users] How do I not lose my upcoming recordings?

David Engel david at istwok.net
Tue Sep 14 21:52:46 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:58:25PM -0700, Robert McNamara wrote:
> To oversimplify, your rules should all be "record at any time on any
> channel," with an optional filter to only record new episodes, and
> your preferred tuners should be the first ones defined in your system.

FYI, it was reported on mutltiple occasions (before your time, Robert)
that using kChannelRecord rules instead of kAllRecord wherever
possible noticably shortened scheduling times.  I don't know if that
is still true, but I do know nothing was ever done to specifically
address it.

David
--
David Engel