[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 11:58:23 UTC 2010

  Hi Mike,

I don't know how you're getting on with your card, but I gave up on it
in the end. I had an fx5200 working fine in Ubuntu a couple of years ago
and an Ubuntu update broke it. I spent a couple of months trying to sort
it out, as did many other fx5200 users on the Ubuntu forums. A few
succeeded, most remained frustrated as the success story methods didn't
work for any of us.

In the end, I gave up and got a 7200 card. I've never looked back of had
to reconfigure this card since.

Hope you have more luck, but if it's going no where fast it may be
cheaper (in terms of your man hours) to just buy a newer card.