[mythtv-users] Do GeForce GT220s run hot? Was rebooting my system on anything above VDAPUA slim.

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:37:59 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabe Rubin" <gaberubin at gmail.com>

How do you determine the temperature of the card?  I am pretty sure it
was running hot enough to cause the computer to reboot, but I kept
running sensors to see if the MB temp was getting high and it never
really got beyond 50C.  Do I need to do that in nvidia-settings?  Is
there a config file I can adjust from the command line instead?  I
have the box hooked to a tv so can't really run gui programs well with
it (aside from myth).