[mythtv-users] Screenshots for metadata issue

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:59:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've a few shows that JAMU doesn't get fan art for. So I checked
thetvdb.com and sure enough there isn't any there. So I thought I'd get
some screen shots and use those instead.

This is the problem - when watching a recording, I pause it, then grab a
screenshot, and it is blank. There seems to be 2 ways to get a screen
shot. First is to hit the "PrntScr" key and up pops a save box allowing
me to name and save it. This seems to be outside of Myth. The other way
is to use Alt-P (which I configured in Keybindings) and that names and
saves in the "screen shot directory" as defined in Myth. I'd guess this
is the built in Myth way. These are blank also.

I can get good screenshots of the menus using either method but not of a
show being watched. What's the deal here???

branches/release-0-23-fixes [s25362]