[mythtv-users] PXE booting a mythdora install

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Wed Oct 13 21:13:58 UTC 2010

On 10/13/2010 9:00 AM, Brian Wood wrote:
> I don't want to discourage you from posting here, it's the main Mythtv user's place, and your question is certainly
> topical.

No worries.  I have lurked long enough to know the general score.

> But, Mythdora-specific questions may well have already been asked and (hopefully) answered on the Mythdora forums.
>
> http://www.mythdora.com/?q=forum

I have used "the googles" to search, but perhaps it doesn't do well
getting info out of their forum.  I will poke around

> You might have a look here:
>
> http://www.mythdora.com/?q=node/2270

Read it several times.  Basically it doesn't really get you anywhere on
a modern distro, or it seems like it is going the long road to get there
if it does.

Brent