[mythtv-users] PXE booting a mythdora install

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Oct 13 14:00:28 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, October 13, 2010 07:52:54 am Brent Norris wrote:
> Has anyone done it?  I currently use Minimyth and there are some things
> about it that I don't really like.  I was thinking that I might move all
> of my frontends over to mythdora, but I don't want to have to go back to
> booting them from local drives.
>
> There doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there about how exactly to
> set it up.

I don't want to discourage you from posting here, it's the main Mythtv user's place, and your question is certainly
topical.

But, Mythdora-specific questions may well have already been asked and (hopefully) answered on the Mythdora forums.

http://www.mythdora.com/?q=forum

You might have a look here:

http://www.mythdora.com/?q=node/2270

Of course if you learn anything useful, it couldn't hurt to summarize it here.