[mythtv-users] Mythvideo (metadata)

McCormick, Ronald ramccor at pluribus.org
Mon Oct 11 15:21:30 UTC 2010

In my particular case, I had to add my bindings install directory to
$PYTHONLIB for mythfrontend to find the bindings. (ALL of my installs are
trunk configured with --prefix=/opt/mythtv) I was able to verify that I dont
have bindings installed anywhere else on the system especially since I got
bit by that with one of the previous binds updates.  Since I expect that it
will work properly when the bindings are installed system-wide, I hadnt
reported it previously and just added it to my FE startup script.