[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 4 18:11:43 UTC 2010

> No,
> there is no secondary output or interface, MythTV's UI is just a
> regular X11 application.  You output the desktop to the TV.

Ah! interesting. I wonder how many people end up discounting the project because they don't get it.
It's so difficult to fully explain such problems sometimes, they are so complex.

Ok, so that clears up some myths and confusion. I thought that TV out was the user interface, the GUI to live tv and other media.
Not even worth trying to get TV out in my application then. I need to find more information which explains how I do get a user interface as mentioned above though.