[mythtv-users] Second broadcast is recorded instead of the first. Why?

qeldroma at gmx.net qeldroma at gmx.net
Sun Oct 3 11:10:56 UTC 2010

Reading again the example decisions, there is one, matching exactly what i would have expected:
"* If neither start time has passed, earlier start time beats later start time -- This helps assure that the earliest showing of an episode has the advantage."

So this isn't applied...

Hmm..

Another idea:
I've got two receivers, both the same prio. As they aren't priorized, the backend mostly uses the first one for records. But if i watch tv and in the background, this rule comes into action, perhaps it decides to record the second cast because the first receiver is blocked by watching tv?
So it isn't "intelligent" enough, to automatically switch to the second receiver because it has a later possibility to record..?

Ok, will try this out. For recording i'll give my second receiver a higher prio. Perhaps this solves this.
Let's see... ;)