[mythtv-users] Audio too much bass

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 07:04:35 UTC 2010

> In the audio settings I can change Master and PCM for the analog card

Now I tried to change the recording levels on the analogue card and I
SWEAR that I was able to do that in 0.21, I can see it on my notepad
from back then!
But now I can't find this, where did it go?

I actually saw an audio setting when I set the card as an v4L-device
but I don't think that is the correct device, to my knowledge the
Hauppauge PVR-350 has to be set as the IVTV MPEG2-Encoder.

So the question is: Is there a way to change the audio levels on the
analogue card so that it not distorted with overdrive?