[mythtv-users] Blue Abstract download

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Nov 28 15:42:28 UTC 2010

On 28/11/10 10:03, Matt Goebel wrote:
> What's the deal with this theme?  I'd argue it's the best one out there for myth right now, bugs and all, judging from the comments on this list a lot of people would agree.  Is there some reason why this isn't in mainline myth yet?  It would certainly be nice to see what bugs have been reported, what's being worked on, an be able to grab the latest version without having to connect to someone's home system with no-ip.com.  One guy working on OSS is always bad.

Blue Abstract is available via the new theme downloader that was added
in 0.24 but only for trunk users at the moment. The goal is to allow
theme creators to be able to upload themes to our website so anyone can
download them, themers will also be able to maintain and update their
own themes. At the moment you will have to contact Chris Pinkham with
any new themes or changes to existing themes so he can update them.

If the Blue Abstract creator has an updated version available let Chris
know and he will update it and he can also make it available to 0.24
users as well as trunk users.

Paul H.