[mythtv-users] Blue Abstract download

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Sun Nov 28 21:58:50 UTC 2010

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010, Robert McNamara wrote:

> It's something we talked about, but hasn't materialized.  Current plans
> may include continuing to have authors host their own themes.
> Sourceforge/a google project/whatever are high availability, there's no
> reason you have to host it yourself.

Just an idea: An open-source project cms I'm involved in uses their trac  to
host projects and svn repositories for plugins/themes developed by third
parties. This keeps everything in one place, and makes it easy for someone
to take over a project when it's abandoned.

The project is Zikula. The main project and modules/themes are hosted at
http://code.zikula.org/ .  I have no idea what's actrually involved in a
Trac setup like this, but could find out if there was any interest.