[mythtv-users] How do I autoload firewire-ohci in fedora 13?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 04:48:00 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I had previously used the old firewire stack while blacklisting juju
and adding a line in grub to make sure it did not load.  It appears
that the firewire stack in fedora 13 now works correctly for my system
and atrpms does not build ieee1394 kmdls for fedora 13 or greater.  I
can get everything to work if I modprobe firewire-ohci and then
restart the back, but I don;t know to autoload it.  I am guessing that
this is a pretty easy fix of probably adding one or two lines into
/etc/modprobe.d/dist.conf, but I don't know what the lines are.  Can
someone help?

Thanks