[mythtv-users] HDPVR & Mythbuntu & Bell Satellite Channel Change Script

Thomas Paine painethom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:37:08 UTC 2010

Well I ditched mythbuntu and went back to Fedora.

I'm using F14 with the LXDE Spin. I have everything all reinstalled
and working except for the remote.
I have been working thru the steps to configure it, and was successful
in getting the send ir command test from the wiki to poweroff the
satellite.

I think my problem at this point is the lircd.conf file and my
channel_change.sh script.

The box is currently working with /bin/true in the channel change script field.

I queued up some shows on Treehouse for my boys so I will see if they
record when I get home from work today.

I'll report back tonight.

Thanks for the link to that conf file. I'll swap it out and try it
with my setup and see.

Anyone have the IR receiver working? Should I use the hauppauge
remotes or pick up the Logitech Harmony ones? Are they more popular?

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom