[mythtv-users] FrontEnd keeps freezing

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Mon May 31 16:43:00 UTC 2010

mythfronted keeps freezing on me..its funny because the frontend itself freezes if i am watching a video that video itself is fine however I cannot access menus only watch the video...If I am not watching a video then it just freezes up and I have to kill the process...I looked in /var/log/myth/mythtvfrontend.log and didnt see anything strange no errors.

Can anyone help me get down to the true issue and either solve it or submit the bug report.