[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sat May 29 13:27:31 UTC 2010

I removed everything under /root/release-0.21-fixes/ as I am on 0.23 and
don't need 0.21 anyways. However, it gets stuck like yesterday -- each time
I had it stay there for over 2 hrs, even overnight last night:

[root at mythtv ~]# /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py -l en -C
"/root/.mythtv/jamu.conf" -MWV
2010-05-28 22:36:58.858 Python Database Connection: Using connection
settings from /root/.mythtv/config.xml

Listed below are the types and base directories Jamu will use for
processing.
The list reflects your current configuration for the 'mythtv' back end
and whether a directory is a 'SG' (storage group) or not.
Note: All directories are from settings in the MythDB specific to hostname
(mythtv).
Note: Screenshot directories are not listed as Jamu does not process
Screenshots.
Type: Fan art     - SG-YES - Directory: (/usr/local/media/m1/fanart)
Type: Video       - SG-YES - Directory: (/usr/local/media/m2/videos)
Type: Cover art   - SG-YES - Directory: (/usr/local/media/m1/video_covers)
Type: Banners     - SG-YES - Directory: (/usr/local/media/m3/banners)
If a directory you set from a separate Front end is not displayed it means
that the directory is not accessible from this backend OR
you must add the missing directories using the Front end on this Back end.
Front end settings are host machine specific.

TV Series - No (fanart) for [Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps]
TV Series - No (banner) for [Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps]
TV Series - No (coverfile) for [Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Flashpoint]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Dinosaur Train]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Super Why!]
TV Series - No (coverfile) for [Arthur]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Lie to Me]
All Graphics already downloaded for [The Good Wife]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Burn Notice]
No movie inetref [The Office]
TV Series - No (fanart) for [The Office]
TV Series - No (coverfile) for [The Office]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Past Life]
All Graphics already downloaded for [Ghost Whisperer]
Found movie inetref (21385),[Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers
(2004)]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 6432, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 6417, in main
    process.processMythTvMetaData()
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 5585, in
processMythTvMetaData
    self._downloadScheduledRecordedGraphics()
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 5381, in
_downloadScheduledRecordedGraphics
    results = self._getScheduledRecordedTVGraphics(program, key)
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 5210, in
_getScheduledRecordedTVGraphics
    return self._getTvdbGraphics(cfile, graphics_type, toprated=True,
watched=True)
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 3953, in
_getTvdbGraphics
    value = self._downloadGraphics(typegetGraphics(graphic_type),
mythtv=True)
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 2247, in
_downloadGraphics
    if self._downloadURL(pairs[0], pairs[1]):
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/jamu.py", line 2068, in
_downloadURL
    dat = urllib.urlopen(url).read()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/socket.py", line 327, in read
    data = self._sock.recv(rbufsize)
KeyboardInterrupt

The first 2 times, it went to "The Office" and said nothing to download,
like it shows, but stuck there. Third time it went one more entry "Micky,
Goofy...." and after that each subsequent times (even after deleting
everything today) it's sitting at the above...

Thanks,

Ash.