[mythtv-users] Strange green and magenta screen

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Thu May 27 12:25:38 UTC 2010

I'm trying to drive my TX-P50G20B TV with an ION-based
front end. For various reasons I'm trying to drive the
TV in the same mode as all of my content (i.e 576i).

Fiddling around with minimyth's config and looking at the
resultant Xorg log, I've found a way that mostly works.
The ION comes up in 1080p50. As minimyth boots I see the
TV announce "576i auto", and the myth menu appears on the
screen - magic!!  But I get strange colors. Whites are white
Blacks are black, but anything coloured is mostly green,
other than a few magenta bits.

Anybody seen anything at all like this before?

I've had the same set up work ok in 1080p60 with sensible
looking colors.

Cheers,
	Paul.