[mythtv-users] Another Mythmusic Idea: The Infinite Walkman

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:30:01 UTC 2010

Sounds good.  I have long dreamt of the same concept.  Consider me interested!

And I am not an Android Developer but would be more than happy to help
out where possible.  I have an Android phone, am a Java developer and
have gotten as far as writing 'Hello, Android World' using the Android
SDK and Emulator :)