[mythtv-users] MythMusic Interface

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:19:14 UTC 2010

Hi,

I know that there is a re-write of the UI for MythMusic. I trust this
is going well.

I think my main issue with the application is that it doesnt follow
the conventions used by TV generally or even Myth within the rest of
the (core) application.
If MythMusic UI used the teletext buttons (red, green, yellow, blue)
instead of 1,2,3 & 4 for navigation I think that would be a simple and
quick fix.

Although I guess not all remotes (ones not in the UK!) have these
buttons; which may have been the reason for not selecting them in the
first place.