[mythtv-users] No longer downloading TV Series data

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Mon May 24 06:13:30 UTC 2010

> I've also noticed it with the new hashing method since 0.23.  If I add a
> video file with a generic name, and then I do a scan before renaming it
> to the proper format the episode & season numbers don't get picked up in
> subsequent scans as the contents of the file is the same. So only the
> filename changes and the rest of the metadata is left alone.
> Have you checked the metadata for the video you're trying the grab on?
> If it doesn't have a season & episode number specified it will assume
> its a movie and do the lookup using TMDB instead ...
> Prewtty sure it is good. The file name contains .S03E08 etc

As mentioned, running jamy.py from the command line retreives the data, it
is just from within mythvideo that it has stopped working. I hit "W" like I
used to two weeks ago and instead of it showing the TV seies data, it
suggests movies that are close matches....

Tel: 0400 466 952
Fax: 0433 123 226
email: philwild AT gmail.com