[mythtv-users] Mirobridge _NO_TITLE_ error

Justin Garrison rothgar at 1n73r.net
Tue May 18 19:48:07 UTC 2010

I recently upgraded to MythBuntu 10.04 and finally set up mirobridge.
I have been using miro as a stand alone program prior to this and it
has been working fine for me but now when I run mirobridge it create 2
titles repeatedly with _NO_TITLE_ as the show name and the files are
not watchable (nor do they exist). If I delete the entry in the
recordings page the next time mirobridge runs the files are
re-created. The mirobridge ran automatically last night and it created
44 entries (22 each show) and I went through and deleted all of the
entries from MythWeb. Is there a way to remove these entries from the
Miro database? or a way I can get them to download successfully so I
can then remove them?

A screenshot of the recordings window is here
http://1n73r.net/misc/pictures/mirobridge_error.PNG

Any help is appreciated.

--
Justin Garrison