[mythtv-users] mkiconmap.pl

Marc Chamberlin marc at marcchamberlin.com
Thu May 13 06:10:16 UTC 2010

Hello - I am in the process of setting up mytthtv and want to install
the icons for all the TV stations in my area and for the satellite
stations I receive. The documentation on the mythtv website refers to a
perl script called mkiconmap.pl and says I should have it on my system
if I have the XMLTV software packages installed. I do! But I am unable
to locate this perl script file anywhere and none of the packages for
mythTV, xmltv, or even the source code tar.bz2 file for mythtv contains
this gem... So... where do I find this piece of magic?

     Marc...