[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Mon May 10 16:51:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Eloy Paris <peloy at chapus.net> wrote:

> MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
> now and then. My stats are as follows:
>
> Just curious to see what everybody else's stats are.

Number of shows: 645Number of episodes:6341First recording:Monday October
30th, 2006Last recording:Monday May 10th, 2010Total Running Time:3 years 6
months 9 days 4 hrs 39 mins Total Recorded:9 months 11 days 6 hrs 13
minsPercent
of time spent recording:3%
I think I had some sort of database glitch back in 2006, since I _know_ I've
been recording longer than that (my earliest shows are MPEGs, but I started
out with a WinTV-Go card (NUV only)).

Calvin