[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:54:14 UTC 2010

 Number of shows: 981Number of episodes:18229First recording:Monday
September 6th, 2004Last recording:Monday May 10th, 2010Total Running Time:5
years 8 months 1 day 19 hrs 18 minsTotal Recorded:2 years 2 months 20 days 5
hrs 15 minsPercent of time spent recording:7%

I would say that the majority of what is recorded is watched; however, not
necessarily the whole recording.  For example, I only watch the major news
headlines, weather and traffic reports on the morning news, or only watch
the last 5 minutes to see who gets eliminated on those reality results
shows.

What I would like to see added to this page is a "total GBytes/TBytes of
HDD" recorded.  There would be a stat I could proud to be ashamed of :-).