[mythtv-users] MythVideo (& Arclight)

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:57:04 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone!

I have been loading a lot of home videos into myth recently; using
mythvideo as the file browser and I have come across this little
challenge... I may have missed the option so thought I'd ask here.
using Arclight which is another great theme.

I have put films that I have ripped in one folder; series that have
been ripped in another and home videos in another.

Using Arclight; the gallery view is excellent for the films; but not
so good for homevideos with little in the way of metadata and coverart
(ok, so none at all).

For series I am still investigating how I should arrange the files to
make it work best.

Is there a way to set the view on a per-directory basis?

With regard to Arclight;

With regard to the gallery view I'd prefer a grid of coverart rather
than a single bar and the ability to change font sizes; but I
understand the aesthetic arguments benefits though - these are just
observations and its just a personal preference / hardware (small
screen) issue/comment/request.

thanks