[mythtv-users] Terra theme, 24 hour time

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Sun May 9 05:42:14 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> I certainly didn't want to suggest that I am unappreciative of anyones
> efforts to improve mythtv.  I am admittedly a consumer rather than
> contributor of any value and certainly do not want to suggest that mythtv is
> not a wonderful product.  I do however feel that I am part of a community,
> so when I say we, I mean all of us; we who use it, we who promote it, we who
> have contributed in any way shape or form to making mythtv what it is today
> and will be tomorrow... we who love it.

I agree, and I'd like to apologize myself, for what it's worth.  I certainly
meant no derision either, and I too have a great deal of appreciation.

On this issue, it wasn't obvious (to me at least) that so much thought and
discussion already went into it.  I now wish I'd known that, because having
not, it did seem a bit like it was being treated dismissively.  Now of
course I see that's obviously not the case.

Thanks again to everyone who puts so much heart into it all.

EW