[mythtv-users] Recording Groups and Advanded Deletion idea...

Chris Adams rocket at extremelan.net
Thu May 6 03:02:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Glen Hawksworth
<glenhawk at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Brilliant idea.
One usability thing: I'd go batty if I had to delete programs manually
from every group.
Perhaps deleting from All Programs could be allowed, and that deletes
the program from every group?
Probably ought to show the groups a program is in when the confirm
dialog appears.

The private recordings feature sounds completely separate. You'll have
an easier time doing the first bit if you worry about the second one
later :)