[mythtv-users] MythWeb quits during Recorded Programs listing

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed May 5 01:39:32 UTC 2010

I wrote:
> There's no reason, other than up-front cost, why one can't nowadays
> get to 5,000 or 10,000 recordings via MythTV.

Actually, there might be. With 1,300 recordings I have noticed that
MythWeb|Recorded Programs quits midway. It's not a php_value
memory_limit setting issue; I had it at 256MB for a long time, and
have tried raising it to 512MB with no luck. Suggestions?

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array