[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 sleeping

Francis Hartojo fhartojo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:10:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Joseph Kezar <joseph.kezar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've installed mythbuntu 9.10 on 2 frontends and 1 backend.  When a frontend
> is left alone for an extended period of time and I go to press a button on
> the remote it takes 30-45 seconds  to revive.  Once fully awaken and
> refreshed the frontends performs fine without delays.  Is there some kind of
> low power mode the frontends are entering and how do I turn it off?

Not sure if it's the same thing---I'm still on MB 9.04---but, could it
be the screensaver?  I don't remember it taking that long to wake up,
though, when I had it on.

Anyhow, if you want to switch that off, you can do it from the Xfce desktop.

FWIW.  HTH.

--
Francis
echo "sunegbwb at tznvy.pbz" | tr '[a-z]' '[n-za-m]'