[mythtv-users] MythDroid 0.3

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Mar 25 07:42:36 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Sully" <rcs at malibyte.net>
To: "Mythtv users' list" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MythDroid 0.3

> I downloaded and installed MythDroid 0.3.5 on my Motorola Droid phone
tonight.

Did you load the patches, I am not sure about their need now, but perhaps they are needed still?

>MythDroid looks VERY promising, but isn't ready for prime time.

I agree, some stuff works really well and it is hard to not see this with a prime time future.  I do not know but am assuming that
because its an app it will be more snappy than a remote web page could be.(unless it was a fancy web page with lots of AJAX stuff?)