[mythtv-users] Airboard (LiteOn) SK-7100 keyboard

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Fri Mar 19 22:42:13 UTC 2010

On 19 Mar 2010, at 22:18, W Gadsby wrote:

> [...]

I have one of these that I used as a receiver for MythTV for a short while. I found that I had to be very very careful when learning the keyboard IR to only use one short keypress, that way the Harmony learned the single code and not a bunch of them repeated. Took a few attempts but it worked pretty well, no changes to MythTV or the Harmony.

Andre