[mythtv-users] Error in italian translation

federico.ferri at yahoo.it federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 15 10:10:21 UTC 2010

Thank you, i will do.
I don't know if i will be in time for the 0.23, but i will do...

I started this morning, and let's start with some questions... :-)
There are some english words tha can be translate, but they are
tecnical....
I work in IT and some translation would make me smiling.... but what
about not technical people?..should i translate them or not?

for example "Input Card" or "Download"...

2) Should i mark the translation as "finished" or the sould be approval
by someone else?
Maybe i can contanct some italian people from some htpc forum...but they
should compile mythtv, i suppouse, to check the translations...

thank you!!
Bye!
Federico