[mythtv-users] MythTV audio re-write

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:26:01 UTC 2010

BTW, the cause of some of these AV sync issues is sometimes upstream.
I mean every so often I have AV sync problems on the Comcast cable box
connected directly to the TV. Last night was one of those. I watched a
movie on Saturday through the cablecard to the living room TV and
there was no av sync problem. Last night the same movie replayed on
the same channel so I watched a few minutes of that trying to find the
3 minutes I missed the day before. This time I watched it from the
Scientific Atlanta cable box that is connected to the bedroom TV.
Anyways the AV sync was so bad I wanted to turn the volume off and put
the subtitles on.

John