[mythtv-users] MythNews RSS feeds drop out

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jun 28 11:21:45 UTC 2010

Is there some setting in MythNews that causes one of my frontends to drop
services (i.e. display an empty list) but my other frontend is OK?

It seems to be mostly the BBC news site that drops out - the top level
news.bbc.co.uk RSS feed is mostly OK (although it does disappear
sometimes) but the subsiduary pages (UK News, Technology) disappear after
about 12 hours and don't come back unless I restart the frontend.

Be interested to see if anyone else is having this problem...

--
Robin Gilks