[mythtv-users] Odd video playback behavior

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:43:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Jason Ward <jasonfward at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22 June 2010 17:14, Johnny Walker <johnnyjboss at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Jason Ward <jasonfward at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > When I watch HD MKV's through MythVideo everything is fine for a few
>> > short
>> > minutes.
>> >
>> > Then artefact's and stutter appear and this just gets worse until I stop
>> > play back.
>>
>> What is your playback profile for this media? Are you using VDPAU?
>>
> How do I tell?

They are accessible on the frontend at utils/setup > setup > tv
settings > playback and then about 3 screen's in. It will say Playback
Profiles. These are used for all content, myth recorded or not.

Also when you post back here with your playback profile please include
the brief description of your playback hardware.

-JohnnyJ