[mythtv-users] Edit or create transponder screen not visible/working

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Tue Jun 22 08:30:46 UTC 2010

Andre wrote:
> Jens wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> Yes I have seen this too on OpenSuse 11.2 and 0.23 packages from Packman.

So it's not just me, that's good news.

Was it on a DVBS2 capable connected source or something else?

> In the screen for scanning a single existing transponder there is a checkbox for including new transponders. Have you tried to use that?
> I think that should be a possible workaround.

I've used that but that triggers a complete (2hr) scan again and at 28E there are a couple of bad transponders in the tables 99999999Khz is not a sensible frequency for a transponder, this slows things down a little too.

I solved the problem (for today) with a tuned scan starting at the new transponder frequency but would like to know if I have a subtle database corruption or if it's a bug.

Andre

Andre

> Jens

Yes it is on DVB-S2 cards which is the only type I have.

I have not seen any transponders with incorrect frequency, but then I don't use 28E so that may be the reason.

Jens