[mythtv-users] cutlist faulty skipping

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:08:21 UTC 2010

mmm jumped to early...

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7978

This is also a symptom that I have on my setup but the fix they
mentioned does not work for me.
It could be related, if mythtv thinks the movie is shorter the cutlist
entries will also move forward and I will miss some bits of the
recording and get some commercial for it in return :(

The fix John Pilkintin suggested works for me :
mythtranscode --mpeg2 --buildindex --showprogress --chanid 1014
--starttime 20100609234500