[mythtv-users] Recording disappearing from "Watch Recordings"

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:07:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 23:09 +0100, Gordon McCrae wrote:
<snip>
> Anyone seen similar symptoms or have any other ideas where to look;
<snip>

Frontend, Utilities/Setup, Setup, TV, Playback (1/8)
      Automatically mark a recording as watched

The 'kids' could have set this option. ;)

Seriously, over the last 2 years or so, I have seen recordings
disappear maybe 4 times.  Never was able to track down the
reason (no kids other than myself.)  Seems that this happened
after making changes/additions to my schedule, which I do via
the web interface.

Bill Meek