[mythtv-users] DirecTV lineups/channels changed

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 15:17:46 UTC 2010

		-----Original Message-----
		From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Wambsganz
		Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:07 AM
		To: 'Discussion about mythtv'
		Subject: [mythtv-users] DirecTV lineups/channels changed

		Hi,

		Looks like DirecTV channels have changed over the last 2
months.

		I thought mythfilldatabase would update the channels if they
changed I guess
		not. Or at least indicate somehow that channels change.

		I noticed that the channels weren't changing to the correct
channel. It
		stayed on the same channel.

		The STB will not allow the channel change to an invalid
channel and will
		keep it on the same channel.

		I stopped the backend, and I'm trying the retrieve lineups
and then
		mythfilldatabase, to try to get the correct channels.

		Is this how you normally fix this problem? Doesn't seem very
user friendly.

		Kevin Wambsganz