[mythtv-users] [RFC] HD PVR kernel driver and mythtv patches

Alan Young ayoung at teleport.com
Tue Jul 27 08:41:14 UTC 2010

Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Very cool stuff based on reading the description. :) The kernel
> patches really need to go to linux-media at vger.kernel.org (aka lmml)
> for review, though the main person who needs to see them initially is
> also on this list (that being Janne Grunau, the hdpvr driver author).
> I'll definitely give the patches themselves a look myself too, and if
> you like, can help with the process of submitting them to lmml.

Thanks, I posted them here first as I wasn't sure if these are all that
is needed to get mythtv working right.  And there didn't seem to be much
traffic that I could find for the driver outside of this list.  So I was
thinking about getting the drivers working with myth and then submitting
them upstream.  I see that Janne Grunau has picked them up already.  :)
Please do let me know if you do any testing and how it works out.

Alan