[mythtv-users] record.chanid = 0 => rule is not displayed on "Recording Rules"

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Jul 25 00:22:50 UTC 2010

  On 07/17/2010 05:32 PM, Federico Ferri wrote:
> As i write in the subject if i save a rule from keyword search or from manual search, the rule is saved in mythconverg database with chanid value = 0.
> the consequence is that the rule is not displayed in the "Recording Rules" page.
> If i change the number with a value>  0 the rule is displayed even if it keep the "on every channel" (i suppouse type = 4 or 6...means "on every channel")
>
> is this the same for you?
>
> Thank you and sorry if i posted this topic 3 time, but i'm afraid not to have explained clearly my problem.

Federico, are these recording rules being created with mythfrontend or
MythWeb?  They're broken rules, which is why they're not displayed.  We
need to find out what's creating the broken rules before we can fix the
problem (and the symptom).

Feel free to update the ticket you just created with the information
about what app is creating the rules.

Thanks,
Mike