[mythtv-users] MythMusic interface

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Fri Jul 23 01:47:43 UTC 2010

I use Squeezebox Server + SqueezeSlave. That'll give you a nice easy
web based interface. Add SqueezePlay if you want a local GUI.

Also gives you some nice features, like the ability to synchronise
playback on two machines, and integration with the rest of the
Squeezebox ecosystem - particularly handy is the iPhone app "iPeng",
which provides a very nice pocket interface for controlling
squeezeboxes (real and virtual alike). I also like the ability to
access my music over the internet by using the web interface and its
built-in MP3 stream.

- Chris